CARS LAND GUIDE
Cars Land is definitely at the top of our favorite “lands” list! If you’ve seen the movies, it’s literally like stepping into the scenes! Every detail is photo-worthy!
- Luigi’s Rollicking Roadsters – 32″ to ride
- Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree – 32″ to ride
- Radiator Springs Racers – 40″ to ride
The only attraction that offers Fast Pass in Cars Land is Radiator Springs Racers. This is
one of the most popular attractions at the parks, so we highly recommend getting a Fast Pass early in the day or booking a Fast Pass via MaxPass on the Disneyland app (preferably when the park opens), OR get in the standby line when the park opens. Fast Pass distribution for paper Fast Passes is located next to A Bug’s Land entrance.
- DJ’s Dance ‘n Drive – SO fun! Kids get to dance with DJ (get that energy OUT)!
- Every night at sunset, “Life Could Be a Dream” starts playing as all the lights slowly turn on, JUST like in the movie! If you’ve never experienced it, we highly recommend!
- Lightning McQueen
- Cruz Ramirez (new character as of June 2017)
- Flo’s V8 Cafe – American cuisine. We like to purchase the sides on the menu for our kids to save a little $ – Mac n cheese, veggies & mashed potatoes are our fave. Also one of our favorite spots for breakfast! Kids love to watch Radiator Springs Racers cars zoom by from the seating area patio!
- The Cozy Cone Motel – 5 cones serving up different food & beverages! Cone 1 – churros, Cone 2 – soft serve ice cream (only place that dips the ice cream in chocolate!), Cone 3 – chile verde & chili con queso in a bread cone, Cone 4 – Bagel twists, Cone 5 – different flavored popcorn (all Cones have fancy & delish beverage options too)
- Fillmore’s Taste-In – fruits and veggies
SHOPPING (all shops sell Cars merchandise)
- Sarge’s Surplus
- Radiator Springs Curios
- Ramone’s House of Body Art
Cars Land is also home to tons of great spots to relax! We find ourselves heading here often to spread blankets out, sit on a bench (always with a treat in hand!) and let kids run around a little bit!