It’s not easy to decide which land is our favorite, but Frontierland is definitely in the top 2! We grew up watching Zorro & old westerns, so we just love it & want to move in!
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (our favorite – 40″ to ride)
- Mark Twain Riverboat (currently docked in Frontierland for guests to explore, but not taking trips around the Rivers of America until Summer 2017)
- Sailing Ship Columbia (not taking trips around Rivers of America until Summer 2017)
- Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer’s Island – such a good place to let kiddos get play/explore time in (re-opening Summer 2017)
- Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes (re-opening Summer 2017)
- Frontierland Shootin’ Exposition
***The only ride in Frontierland that offers Fast Pass is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. If this attraction is at the top of your ride list, either head there first thing in the morning to ride standby or grab a Fast Pass & enjoy other attractions.
- Fantasmic! (One of our favorites – highly recommend! Returning Summer 2017)
- The Laughing Stock Co. at the Golden Horseshoe (grab some food inside & watch the show while you eat)!
- The Disneyland Band in front of the Golden Horseshoe
- Farley the Fiddler in front of Pioneer Mercantile – learn to rope & get a free stickers
- Woody & Jessie
- Princess Tiana & Dr. Facilier on the Mark Twain
- Pocahontas (usually out only on the weekends)
- Rancho del Zocalo – one of our favorite restaurants for breakfast, lunch or dinner – great outdoor seating area next to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (kids love to watch the train go by)
- The Golden Horseshoe – love the atmosphere inside – chicken fingers, chili in a bread bowl & more! Try the ice cream nachos – not on the menu!
- Stage Door Cafe – chicken fingers (good dipping sauces to choose from), fish & chips, funnel cake (super healthy…ha!)
- Riverbelle Terrace – BBQ – another one of our favorites – reservations required
- Pioneer Mercantile
- Bonanza Outfitters
- Westward Ho Trading Company – pins galore!